Taking into account the great interest, The Centre of Innovation and Entrepreneurship “iDEAHUB”extends the application call for the innovation project competition!
iDEAHUB in partnership with Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI) has launched the 3rd Call for Innovation Projects’ Applications! The aim of the iDEAHUB is to promote the implementation of student innovation applications, which develops students’ innovation capacity and entrepreneurship skills, solves problems important to the society or its part, strengthens cooperation of universities and students with entrepreneurs and attracts private funding for the implementation of the Student Innovation Programme.
We invite any student at any university, high school, vocational school or college apply for the project and developed new technologies, whether physical or digital. Moreover, we are also open to new collaborative projects from the industry!
With the iDEAHUB you will:
- receive funding for developing your idea (up to EUR 11 000)
- get a EUR 200 scholarship for 6 months for each team member
- enjoy training & workshops
- opportunity to win a prize worth up to EUR 5000
The application call is open until October 17, 2022, at 12:00 EET. Apply now!
How to apply?
- We invite you to get acquainted with the OPEN CALL DOCUMENTS
- Choose an innovation idea from the Idea Bank or offer your own idea
- Submit filled documents via email email@example.com
All information about the iDEAHUB project can be found here. Do not hesitate to reach us out – iDEAHUB team will be happy to answer any questions regarding the project!
iDEAHUB activities supported withing European Regional Development Fund project “Transport and Telecommunication Institute Innovation Grants for Students” / iDEAHUB (project ID No 184.108.40.206/21/A/006).